Deloitte in Russia is part of Deloitte CIS Holdings Limited (“Deloitte CIS”), a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL). Deloitte is represented across Russia, including offices in Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Ufa, Ekaterinburg and Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, They provide audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. In 2015, Deloitte celebrated 25 years in Russia.
In 2003 Altaca were awarded a Framework Agreement by Deloitte to carry out various works in their Mokhovaya Offices. The works included the construction of a new Data Centre and the installation of Audio-Video equipment and systems.
Projects undertaken as part of our Framework Agreement included:
1. Reconfiguration of area to create new Partner's Offices
2. Fit-Out of 1st extension area 6th Floor (420 m2)
3. Fit-Out of 2nd extension area 5th Floor (545 m2) including creation of additional toilet area
4. Modifications & Fit-Out to existing area, 6th floor (300 m2)
5. Fit-Out of 3rd Floor extension area & reconfiguration of existing adjoining areas 4th Floor (600 m2)
6. Fit-Out of 4th Floor extension area (DTZ Space), (240 m2)
7. Reconfiguration & up-grade of existing air conditioning system, 5th Floor
8. Construction of new Data Centre
9. Design & installation of AV & related systems for both Mokhovaya & Romanov Dvor Offices
Prior to the above Projects we had undertaken the fit-out of Deloitte's Offices in the Gallery Aktor BC (1,700m2) in the year 2000. When Deloitte expanded their Mokhovaya Offices into the adjacent Romanov Dvor BC we were appointed to complete the fit-out, from shell & core, on a turnkey design-build basis of a further 5,770m2 of offices.